Expo Mom 2012
Mommy Mundo once again brings you the EXPO MOM 2012 on May 5-6,2012 at Rockwell Tent. This year theme will be "THE BEST OF MODERN MOMS." Celebrate the best of modern motherhood with EXPO MOM 2012, and choose your modern mom persona at Expo Mom.
EXPO MOM invite you to grab one of their modern mom badges and join the Expo Mom Modern Mom Contest at the Mommy Mundo Facebook page. All modern mamas and moms-to-be are invited to join.
I am proud to be a Breastfeeding Mom! I chose to breastfed because I know that breastfeeding is the best thing I can give to my baby, inspite of all the challenges in breastfeeding.
EXPO MOM invite you to grab one of their modern mom badges and join the Expo Mom Modern Mom Contest at the Mommy Mundo Facebook page. All modern mamas and moms-to-be are invited to join.
I am proud to be a Breastfeeding Mom! I chose to breastfed because I know that breastfeeding is the best thing I can give to my baby, inspite of all the challenges in breastfeeding.


.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment