Chef’s Classics’ stainless steel “Fennel Series”


Here’s the latest cookware innovation and elegance from your trusted premium cookware and kitchenware, Chef’s Classics launched its Fennel Series Stainless Steel Collection.  Designed with a brushed stainless steel satin finish and mirror polish, it complements both traditional and contemporary kitchen décor, allowing the Chef’s Classics Fennel Series collection to perfectly define commercial elegance.

FENNEL GRILL PAN 28CM Php2689.75

   FENNEL S/PAN W/COVER 1.9L Php1489.75 
                          
FENNEL OPEN FRYPAN 20CM/8' Php1189.75
FENNEL OPEN FRYPAN 24CM/10' Php1689.75

 FENNEL CASEROLE W/L 2.8L   Php1689.75
FENNEL CASSEROLE W/L 5.0L Php2489.75

 
FENNEL WOK SET 36CM Php3889.75


FENNEL MULTI-PUR PAN W/L Php2889.75

FENNEL COOKWARE SET 7PC Php6489.75

FENNEL PASTA COOKWARE SET Php5699.75



“The Fennels Series’ unique features and design makes it most even-heating cookware collection to date. And Chef’s Classics are very excited to bring this level of innovation and performance to your respective kitchens. 

The collection is dishwasher safe and is likewise gas, electric, oven and broiler ready. It has a magnetic stainless steel exterior compatible with all types of cook tops, including energy-efficient induction. Interior capacity markings are laser etched in saucepans and stockpots for ease in measuring ingredients. Long, contour-shaped stainless steel handles are expertly finished from cast.  They stay cool and come with heavy-duty stainless steel rivets for durability.  Its impact-bonded base allows for quick and even heating, and covers are made from tempered safety glass with a stainless steel rim that fits securely over the pan.  Its cover is oven-safe up to 350F and comes with an air vent for easy food monitoring while cooking.

The Chef’s Classics Fennel Series is available as a 7-piece set and individually as open stock all leading department stores nationwide.  For more information, please visit www.ljs.com.ph/chefsclassics and Like on Chefs Classics (facebook) or ChefsClassics (Twitter)


Comments

  1. I've been cooking peppers and onions in the skillet on the grill a lot lately. I'll have to add jalapenos next time. Yum. I like cooking bacon that way too, although hot fat + open flame adds a nice element of danger. I used to get flank steak, but my husband got me to try the carne asada cut from our local market, and I prefer it. Not sure if it's thin-cut flank or skirt (I'll have to ask), but it looks like this 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment