Awesomeness at Wham! Burgers

One of my favorite comfort food is Burgers!!! I've eaten lots of burgers and have been in pursuit of the perfect burger for some time. And here's another burger adventure at Wham! Burgers.
  
 
Wham! Burgers is a gourmet burger quick service restaurant that serves only the freshest 1/3 pound pure beef in every burger. Their patties are never frozen so it's always juicy and fresh! Ohhh! Sounds good!
 



Most of their patties are 1/3 pound in size. And the best part is they GRILL your burgers the moment you order them. This is to ensure its freshness and that it's warm. Love it!




I tried the new "Slider Trio" the biggest sliders I've met. For only Php 250, I get my Wham favorites (Wham Burger, Wham Burger with Cheese and Bacon Burger) in a three-piece slider package. 



Drinks and sidings are ordered separately. As for the sidings, they poppers, onion rings and a variety of fries. 


The Pepper Poppers are served in a box and comes with 6 pieces. It's actually melted cheese with bell pepper bits inside a crisp breading. I like the right kind of spiciness.

I definitely enjoyed my Wham! burger experienced! My tummy was very grateful with its fullness. See you soon again Wham! Burger. 
 

For more updates like Wham Burgers on facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Visit also their branches at; Katipunan, Shangri-La Edsa Plaza, Robinson's Midtown Mall, SM North Edsa (The Block), Molito (Alabang) and MOA

Comments