McDonald's Kiddie Crew Grand Graduation 2014
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
My kids were very HAPPY (especially my bebe IC) to come to the McDonald's Kiddie Crew Grand Graduation at World Trade Center (May 31). They were even more excited than I do because they’re a big fan of McDonald.
When we arrived, the hall was full of kids in uniforms. They seem to be really busy with a lot of activities that they could do. Like the face painting, photo booth, ring toss, basketball hoops, and there are also some toys from the previous happy meals available there.
The alarm rang, and the music then started and everyone are so alive. McDonald's mascots and the beautiful Mom and actress Jackie Lou Blanco welcomed the kiddie crews.
This year’s Kiddie Crew Grand Graduation theme was
all about the heroes plus the value of sharing.
Wherein the kids, parents, families and friends were encourage to share their
blessings to the families affected in Tacloban and Bohol through the Kiddie
Crew Coin bank to be able to build the flagship program McDo Bahay Bulilit that
serves as a day care center for less fortunate.
Till next Kiddie Crew Garduation day!!
Till next Kiddie Crew Garduation day!!





.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment