Rita Daniela series at Off The Grill
Rita
Daniela recently launched her music video of her carrier single ‘I’m Flying
High’ during the first leg of the Rita Daniela Series in Off the
Grill, Timog.
Rita's event was graced by her family, close friends, and fans. Kapuso artist/friends Joyce Ching and Glaiza were also present to show some support and love to Rita.
Rita shined that night, she looked so fabulous while performing all songs from her self-titled album. I love her energy and passion when she's singing. And another thing that she really enjoyed is dancing, she sway so gorgeous.
Her carrier single's music video is now available for viewing. You can vote Rita's I'm Flying High on MYX to be included in Daily top 10. For sure you will also love the different Rita on her music video. She showcased her dancing skills and she really transformed to a beautiful woman. My favorite part is the "Korean looks", super aliw ako sa look nya na naka jumper and naka- bun hairstyle.
Rita Daniela's track list includes Fallin, a revival Janno Gibbs' version, Ihip ng Hangin and Di Lang Ikaw. The digital copy are available at OPM2GO, Deezer, iTunes and Amazon. And for only Php199 you can grab your copy in Odyssey Music stores, Astroplus, The Landmark and SM music and video under GMA Records.
Get "I'm Flying High" as your ringback tune!
Text HIGH and send to 2728 (Smart & TNT subscribers)
Text FLY and send to 2728 (Globe & TM subscribers)




.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment