Hapi birthday Pancho Magno:)
Kapuso star, Pancho Magno celebrated his 29th birthday at Philippine Childrens Medical Center in Quezon city last week. Pancho and GMA artist center prepared some games for the kids and their guardian.
This year is the most memorable birthday for Pancho because finally he was baptized as Christian. Pancho's pastor friend also joined the party and did some story telling for the kids.
Just like last year, Pancho was emotional during the celebration. Well, I guess magiging emosyonal talaga tayong lahat if makita natin yung mga kids na may ganun sakit. Like Pancho, I always thank God na healthy ako especially my kids. Nakakalungkot makita bilang ina na may sakit ang anak mo, yung tipong hihilingin mo sa diyos na ako na lang magkasakit na ganun.
I'm so proud that Pancho realized all his blessings and he's very thankful now to papa Jesus. He admits na hindi na maintain ang ulo niya especially pag trapik.
Pancho's acting on "Ang Lihim ni Annasandra" was really amazing and that's why you have to watch out for his indie movie coming very soon.
This year is the most memorable birthday for Pancho because finally he was baptized as Christian. Pancho's pastor friend also joined the party and did some story telling for the kids.
Just like last year, Pancho was emotional during the celebration. Well, I guess magiging emosyonal talaga tayong lahat if makita natin yung mga kids na may ganun sakit. Like Pancho, I always thank God na healthy ako especially my kids. Nakakalungkot makita bilang ina na may sakit ang anak mo, yung tipong hihilingin mo sa diyos na ako na lang magkasakit na ganun.
I'm so proud that Pancho realized all his blessings and he's very thankful now to papa Jesus. He admits na hindi na maintain ang ulo niya especially pag trapik.
Pancho's acting on "Ang Lihim ni Annasandra" was really amazing and that's why you have to watch out for his indie movie coming very soon.
Happy happy birthday again Pancho, may your light shine for the world to see and may you received all the love from everyone because you deserve it and more. God bless, protect and increase you each and everyday of your life.
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment