I love you to death (set visit)
For the first time, Kiray Celis will be paired with Enchong Dee for a Regal movie entitled, I love you to death. Last week, we visited the location set of "I love you to death" and we had our chance to interview the casts of the Regal movie.
Meet the boys, Nico Nicolas, Paolo Gumabao, Christian Bables and Dino Pastrano.
And for the first time, Kiray and Enchong as a loveteam (#ChongKi) they will portray the love story of Gwen and Tonton.
And here's the "Mean Girls", Devon Seron, Son Yun Kuk, Michelle Vito and Trina Legaspi. Find out on how they will make Kiray (Gwen) life miserable.
And to complete the casts, Janice de Belen and Betong will play the role of Gwen's (Kiray) parent.
Meet the boys, Nico Nicolas, Paolo Gumabao, Christian Bables and Dino Pastrano.
And for the first time, Kiray and Enchong as a loveteam (#ChongKi) they will portray the love story of Gwen and Tonton.
And here's the "Mean Girls", Devon Seron, Son Yun Kuk, Michelle Vito and Trina Legaspi. Find out on how they will make Kiray (Gwen) life miserable.
And to complete the casts, Janice de Belen and Betong will play the role of Gwen's (Kiray) parent.
For sure "I love you to death" is a must-watch movie of the year, can't wait for the chemistry of ChongKi, Kiray and Enchong. Watch out for the movie on July 2016 under the direction of Miko Livelo from Regal Films.







.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment