Make up finds: Fashion 21 All day Matte lipstick
"If you're sad just wear lipstick and attack."
Lipstick is a cosmetic producr containing pigments, oil, waxes and emollients that apply colors textures and protection to the lips. I can proudly say that I'm a lipstick person, that's the only make up item you can find inside my bag.
Fashion 21 is known as one of the leading make up brand in the Philippines since 1985. And one of my favorite is All day Matte lipstick. The packaging is very nice, one of my co-bloggers said that it looks like MAC lipstick (sosyal!).
I believe that Matte is better to wear with fuller lips, it minimize the size of your lips. The popular matte color is Red, and there's so many kind of red (shade) in the market. Well, I started loving the red matte lipstick because of Regine Velasquez. I love how red lipstick change my look.
Fashion 21 All day Matte lipstick offers a wide range of red/deep colors total of 15 shades that will perfectly suit your mood. It change dramatically your day for only Php175.
Bliss (shade)
Garnet, Flamingo and Bliss
Flamingo shade
I love the texture of this brand, unlike others that I can feel the alcohol content. Its very light to wear even on the second swipe.
Fashion 21 All day Matte lipstick are available at all leading SM department stores and Watsons. For more info and updates visit www.fashion21cosmetics.com.Ph and like Fashion 21 Cosmetics on Facebook.
Follow me @dbedalyn for more photos💄






.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment