Basta Mackerel recipe dapat tatak Unipak + Bb's giveaway
Serving healthy meal to our family doesn't have to be struggle. As a mom, I always plan a weekly menu before heading to grocery. If you have plan, you are less tempted to go out to eat. You spend less money when you only purchase items on your list. And there's one stuff in my grocery list that is important, Mackerel, not just only Mackerel its "Unipak".
There are many reasons why I love mackerel, especially Unipak, it is packed with omega 3 and other valuable nutrients. Plus, the number of tasty ways in which you can easily prepared and enjoyed at home. You can always incorporate mackerel into your starter, main, or just light snack without compromising on taste.
Sharing, one of my favorite Unipak recipe.
Thanks to our friends from Unipak, one lucky reader will win the Unipak gift pack. The mechanic is very easy;
There are many reasons why I love mackerel, especially Unipak, it is packed with omega 3 and other valuable nutrients. Plus, the number of tasty ways in which you can easily prepared and enjoyed at home. You can always incorporate mackerel into your starter, main, or just light snack without compromising on taste.
Sharing, one of my favorite Unipak recipe.
'Unipak' Mackerel Sisig
Ingredients:
2 onions
1 clove of garlic
2 green chili
1/4 butter
mackerel flakes
Procedure:
Heat pan
Saute onion and garlic with butter
Put mackerel flakes
Add green chili
Serve with kalamansi
So easy right? You may just find that you love it as much as I do!
Thanks to our friends from Unipak, one lucky reader will win the Unipak gift pack. The mechanic is very easy;
- Share this giveaway link with caption: Basta Mackerel recipe dapat tatak Unipak + Giveaway!!! #tatakunipak #paknapak #unipak #UnipakXBedalynsBeat
- Like Bedalyn's Beat facebook page
- Follow @dbedalyn on Instagram
- Like Unipak facebook page
- Comment your name (Ig username), email and mobile no. plus link of your post (make sure your post is in public.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
And the winner is.........
Jonalyn Falculan
And the winner is.........
Jonalyn Falculan

.jpg)
This does sound like a simple recipe which is perfect for nights when the kids have sports practice. I'll have to give it a try sometime, I think we'd all enjoy this recipe. I love that you added peppers.
ReplyDeleteI love easy recipes with only a few ingredients. I'll try it out sometime when my four adult children are home to see what they think of it. Mackerel is nutritious.
ReplyDeleteNever heard about this recipe. Looks simple and easy to do however. I will be trying it for my girls, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIG: gracey9347
ReplyDeleteEmail: gracey9347@yahoo.com
09179379377
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154646167261008&id=698781007
Thanks for joining
DeleteThis is definitely a new to me dish. Looks pretty cool though!
ReplyDeleteThat recipe looks delish! So simple and easy. I need to try it soon.
ReplyDeleteI need to try it in the near future.
ReplyDeleteI love how simple to make this is! Thank you for sharing, I'll definitely try something like this.
ReplyDeleteThis meal looks perfect for days when I don't have much time to make dinner. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteQuick and easy meal to make from canned mackerel. I will have to try this. It looks like it would also be a perfect filling for a tortilla wrap.
ReplyDeleteOh wow this sounds very interesting, I don't think this is something I would be having often lol. But hey you gotta try things right!
ReplyDeleteIG : @angeliecuna
ReplyDeleteEmail : angelie.namindang@yahoo.com.ph
Contact # : 09202089480
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1679281115478202&id=100001889882946
Ig: @rojlamsin
ReplyDeleteEmail: rojmanhic28@gmail.com
09952926044
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2105711286121034&id=100000465486487
Fb: roselyn arcede jose
ReplyDeleteIg: @roselynarcedejose
Email: roselynarcedejose@gmail.com
09210560705
Linked shared post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1066697520139014&id=100003963290890
Fb: babeth de andres arcede
ReplyDeleteIg: @bey_bet16
Email: babetharcede16@gmail.com
+63 997 277 7800
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1468881809862727&id=100002227673038
Ig: @paullamsin
ReplyDeleteEmail: paullamsin7@gmail.com
09128836471
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1221063367998432&id=100002843420520
Looks so yummy 😍 thanks for this simple and healthy recipe 👏
ReplyDeleteName: Jonalyn Falculan
Facebook : Jonalyn F Falculan
IG: @jhonagurl_03
Email: jonalynffalculan@gmail.com
Mobile #: 09260847583
Link of shared post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1505278349540017&id=100001735998413&ref=bookmarks
Name: Emelita Faner
ReplyDeleteFacebook : Mhelith Renaf
IG: @mhelith_1993
Email : mhelith07@gmail.com
Contact #: 09995155190
Link post: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=222210134977557&id=100015657158306&ref=bookmarks
Name: Maria Athena Cabardo
ReplyDeleteIG: @marytenay
Facebook: Maria X Athena
Email: Maria.x.athena@gmail.com
Mobile no.: 09064611206
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=144744352799615&id=100017921524269