Kapuso Joyce Pring releases newest single 'Baka Sakali
Kapuso host Joyce Pring returns to her first love -- music - as she launches her new single entitled 'Baka Sakali'. The single launch happened at the eve of her birthday at the Museo de Padilla in a surprise debut style.
Joyce Pring is known as a sought-after events host, vlogger, writer and a World Vision Ambassador, Joyce is thrilled to embark into a new chapter in her career via her first original track which she wrote with Rico Blanco.
She shares, `For many years, I have enjoyed my work as a broadcaster and TV presenter, but not a lot of people know that my first love was always music and writing. When I was five, my parents would often go to church and I enjoyed serving in the music ministry - I would dance and sing and spend my days basking in whatever creative pursuit I could get my hands on. At the age of fourteen, I fronted my first ever band and we would perform classic rock songs at school events and in different competitions.`
Baka Sakali is about stumbling upon hope right on the brink of completely giving up and Juancho Trivino is one of Joyce`s inspiration.
Currently, Joyce co-anchors the digital newscast Stand for Truth alongside award-winning broadcast journalist Atom Araullo and GMA Resident analyst Richd Heydarian, together with a fresh group of reporters from all over the Philippines. She is in charge of the music segment and she`s now the perfect host as she also shares her very own music.
She is also one of the hosts of the longest-running morning show Unang Hirit and GMA Network.com`s Kapuso Artistambayan. She produces podcast #AdultingWithJoycePring and uploads vlogs on her YouTube channel every week, as well.
`Baka Sakali` is now available for download and streaming on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify and other digital platforms under Balcony Records.
Joyce Pring is known as a sought-after events host, vlogger, writer and a World Vision Ambassador, Joyce is thrilled to embark into a new chapter in her career via her first original track which she wrote with Rico Blanco.
She shares, `For many years, I have enjoyed my work as a broadcaster and TV presenter, but not a lot of people know that my first love was always music and writing. When I was five, my parents would often go to church and I enjoyed serving in the music ministry - I would dance and sing and spend my days basking in whatever creative pursuit I could get my hands on. At the age of fourteen, I fronted my first ever band and we would perform classic rock songs at school events and in different competitions.`
Baka Sakali is about stumbling upon hope right on the brink of completely giving up and Juancho Trivino is one of Joyce`s inspiration.
Currently, Joyce co-anchors the digital newscast Stand for Truth alongside award-winning broadcast journalist Atom Araullo and GMA Resident analyst Richd Heydarian, together with a fresh group of reporters from all over the Philippines. She is in charge of the music segment and she`s now the perfect host as she also shares her very own music.
She is also one of the hosts of the longest-running morning show Unang Hirit and GMA Network.com`s Kapuso Artistambayan. She produces podcast #AdultingWithJoycePring and uploads vlogs on her YouTube channel every week, as well.
`Baka Sakali` is now available for download and streaming on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify and other digital platforms under Balcony Records.

.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment