Aiai announces her special guests for Ai H.E.A.R.T RCBN concert
At the blogcon organized by Better Livelihood and Income (BLI Farm), kapuso Comedy Queen formally announced her star-studded guests for the upcoming concert, A.I. H.E.A.R.T RCBN.
A.I H.E.A.R.T RCBN is a benefit concert for the continuing construction of the Kristong Hari church located in Commomwealth, Quezon city. The concert will be at Araneta Coliseum on June 24, 2019.
Star-studded guests are Alden Richards, Julie Anne San Jose, Wally Bayola, Jose Manalo, Lovely Abella, Kyline Alcantara, Valeen Montenegro, Pekto, Jeric Gonzales, Bayani Agabayani and Erik Santos. Aiai's children will also perform, Sancho and Sophie Delas Alas. GB Sampedro will be directed the concert.
A.I H.E.A.R.T RCBN is also a celebration of Aiai's 30th anniversary in showbusiness and a retirement party for bishop Tobias.
For tickets, please contact Perla Villorente at 0917.865.56.54
A.I H.E.A.R.T RCBN is a benefit concert for the continuing construction of the Kristong Hari church located in Commomwealth, Quezon city. The concert will be at Araneta Coliseum on June 24, 2019.
Star-studded guests are Alden Richards, Julie Anne San Jose, Wally Bayola, Jose Manalo, Lovely Abella, Kyline Alcantara, Valeen Montenegro, Pekto, Jeric Gonzales, Bayani Agabayani and Erik Santos. Aiai's children will also perform, Sancho and Sophie Delas Alas. GB Sampedro will be directed the concert.
A.I H.E.A.R.T RCBN is also a celebration of Aiai's 30th anniversary in showbusiness and a retirement party for bishop Tobias.
For tickets, please contact Perla Villorente at 0917.865.56.54


.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment